3 Types of Bankruptcies
Did you know there are three types of bankruptcy? Physical, moral, and spiritual. Of the three, spiritual bankruptcy is worst because it has eternal implications that can point to where you are going to LIVE in eternity. The good news is that you determine where you are going to spend eternity, and it does not matter what you’ve ever done in your life.
Past Does Not Predict Future
Your past does not determine your future. The gift of eternal life in Heaven is free, and all you have to do is ask for it. Ephesians 2:4-5 says, “But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.” Some find it hard to believe that it DOES NOT MATTER WHAT you’ve EVER done in your life and that you CAN receive the free gift of eternal life in Heaven. You might wonder if you can really go to Heaven
- I really screwed up. I cheated on my spouse, and I got divorced. Can I still go to heaven? Answer: Yes, absolutely.
- I was a physical abuser, and I beat my spouse for years. Can I still go to heaven? Answer: Yes, absolutely.
- I stole a lot of money from my employer. Can I still go to heaven? Answer: Yes, absolutely.
- I know a guy who killed someone, so can HE still go to heaven? Answer: Yes, absolutely.
- I had an abortion; can I get into heaven? Answer: Yes, absolutely.
Jesus Died For ALL Of Our Sins
Jesus died on the cross not for SOME of our sins, but for ALL of our sins… past, present, and future…yes, even the sins that you’re about to commit! If that were not true, then the resurrection of Jesus Christ would be worthless, and we could not be saved. That would make all this Christianity stuff would be meaningless because when you die, that would be THE END of you, and me, but there is one thing that can keep you from going to Heaven.
Send us your prayer request by clicking this link: https://treasuretop.com/contact/
View 1-Minute how-to teaching videos by Pastor John Haggard by clicking here.
Be Responsible for More People Getting into Heaven
If you’d like to help us be responsible for more people getting into Heaven by spreading the Good News about the saving grace of Jesus Christ, click this link to Give: https://treasuretop.com/give/ We do not take a salary from Treasure Top; we do this for free.